Monday, October 24, 2011

Oct. 24th

Dear Diary,

Miserable things that occured today: 29
Treats given: 3
Socks eaten: 3

Oh woe is me. Halloween is coming. A dreaded holiday for pups like me. We are incredibly cute and people want to dress us up to make us look even cuter. I despise this. Look at me. That's ridiculous. And that's before I ate the "headpiece." Misery.

Thank god they didn't make me wear this... but the fact that its still in Mother Person's computer makes me pause.



Honestly, what the hell is that?!?! Horrified. If this doesn't serve a poop in the shoe, I don't know what does.

I may go eat a sock. I know it's wrong, but those Mini Person socks are more like an amuse bouche, so I don't think they count. Although Mother person continues to get in a snit about it. Quell surprise.

Miserable,
Beans A Wienerdog

No comments:

Post a Comment